Having a Plan is all about finding the right solutions for YOU!
- Protect your assets from estate taxes and uncovered medical and long-term care costs
- Avoid institutional Care, if possible
- Find the right placement if alternative housing becomes necessary
- Not become a burden on loved ones
- And much more!
We are excited to offer access to a Care Library, an educational resource for Aging-in-Place and Caregiving Solutions. See information below.
Choose which area is of greatest interest and/or concern:
Learn more about the Care Library!
- Quick Care Tips (No-cost / Low-cost Practical Solutions) for active daily living
- Careguide Library (Self-assessments / Current & Relevant Professional Articles)
- Age-In-Place Guides (Smart Care Planning and Preventive Action Steps)
- Senior Health Newsletter (Aging Loved Ones enjoy these community-based articles)
- Caregiver Newsletter (Family caregivers learn to reduce stress & build support teams)
- Experts-on-Call has Complimentary Specialists that can help with questions and resources.
YOU ARE INVITED!
Review our CARE LIBRARY for FREE aging-in-place & caregiving solutions
Our library is a no-cost website full of valuable information, selfassessments and care advice to enhance health and independence, improve caregiving, assist with aging-in-place, and improve quality-of-life for the whole family.